Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 2: Freeletics Improvements Already!

I've been slacking on the blog, but posting on Twitter.  Improvements already!  I can't believe it....

Day 2 of Week 1: So sore after first day, break yesterday, workout today. Did fine once I began. Improvements already. Stickin' to it!

Day 3 of Week 1: Little by little. One of these days I'll do a sit-up...and it's going to shock the crap out of me when it happens. :)


Day 1 of Week 2: Nearing full sit-up. Mid-back came off the floor 6 times!!!...then back to crunches. Good squats and push-ups too! :)


Day 2 of Week 2:  I did SEVEN REAL sit-ups tonight! WOO!!!...then 136 crunches.  :)  Not bad for a bit over a week of working at this.  :D


I can hardly believe I achieved 7 sit-ups after just over a week of this program. I guess all this kicking butt is bound to have such rapid pay-offs. I am astounded at how much my body has been able to do here in the beginning. And there's more to come! Already noticing a flattening of the round belly that's gradually developed over my past couple years of having a desk job. I'm doing very well with push-ups too, even though I still have to modify them with bended knees. Squats...I'm just impressed I can do so many, and now I'm able to do them without modifying how low I go.

This is awesome. There's no stopping me! :)

No comments: