Saturday, May 20, 2017

Uber 5/20/17

Back in the game it looks like.  My goal to relocate to Cleveland, that is.  It involves a lot of pieces coming together as well as me keeping my mind from making me run away from the whole idea.  My soft deadline is the end of August this year.

One of the pieces needed is a car to be able to live in Ohio again.  I bought one on my birthday and have been driving for Uber to help pay for it.  Doing this in addition to my day job is trying, especially when I get depressed over my own situation and then I hear the shallowness of the world in my backseat.  It's hard to keep hope these days.

Had a heart to heart with my best Chicago friend, also Uber driver, and he suggested I try writing about my fares to cope.  After we finished hanging out, I decided to try picking up a few fares...

A lovely couple ending their night early due to two little ones at home.  The guy loved how leg roomy and impeccably clean my car is.

A quiet girl ending her night heading home.  Making plans with her significant other the phone.  Guess they were gonna stay in and order dinner once he got an Uber to her place.

A group of three on their way to a party they were reluctant to go to.  One of them flat out dreading it due to old drama.  Talked about some guy who makes half a million in bonuses per year by selling insurance and how insanely jealous they were and wanted him to pay their loans.

Just enough to get my feet wet.  I was near home so decided to take advantage and rest for tomorrow.

No comments: