Monday, August 19, 2013

And I'm Back!


Ok...definitely fell off the blog wagon.  Life happened all at once with intensity, with all the laughing, crying, wanting to be dying drama.  But, I survived, dusted myself off, life is going on and I'm more determined than ever to keep living it well.  I'm drawing again (even when I'm depressed), I'm doing Tai Chi again (more on this miracle later!), I'm finally teaching myself drums, I'm even starting a 15 week strength/endurance workout to get in shape again.  (I may be skinny, but I'm so not in shape.)  Also, I have fully accepted my depression and am not ashamed to tell people that it's a part of my life.  I'm learning to work through it and be patient with it, and as I said I'm beginning to draw it.  I feel this is the beginning of a new phase revealing the potential I've known has always been in me.  Here goes.

No comments: