Monday, September 03, 2007

Toodley Do

Of all the goals I have, I want to be able to follow my to-do list...daily.

THIS
is what will achieve almost every goal I have. There are things I need to do in order to bring me closer to what I want, and so I write them down. The next step is to do them. I am not sure what it is that slows me down. Intimidation? I try to deal with my list one item at a time. I even wrote each item on its own card so that I could pick certain ones out of the stack and just see those instead of the whole list at once. So, I’ve solved that…but I think maybe my mind is not fooled. After I choose what I am to do that day, I begin wondering if I should change my mind. I am my worse enemy, I swear. I don’t think it matters what I choose to do on my to-do list each day. Everything I finish is worth doing and takes me closer to something I want. So, just…do SOMETHING. Argh. Ok, so on that note, I have the day off work today so I am going to do what I can, no matter how unpleasant the tasks seem. I’ll be glad at the end of today if I accomplish even little things because little things add up to BIG things (and I like accomplishing big things.) I can do this!

No comments: